We are looking to hire a driven content strategist to develop and execute content strategies that drive traffic and generate leads. The content strategist’s responsibilities include determining which formats best communicate various types of content, identifying ways to increase brand awareness, and conducting keyword research. You should also be able to analyze user engagement metrics to determine whether the content is well-received or not.
To be successful as a content strategist, you should be able to collaborate with the marketing team to develop innovative ideas. Ultimately, an outstanding content strategist should demonstrate exceptional content presentation skills and be able to work well under pressure.
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- Developing clear and engaging content that is consistent with clients’ brand image and addresses business goals and consumer needs.
- Analyzing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs.
- Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Delegating tasks to designers, writers and editors and providing feedback.
- Creating, adjusting, and managing the editorial calendar.
- Publishing content across a wide range of platforms, tools, content management systems, and ad networks.
- Establishing the style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
- Present research findings to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrating agency values by constantly seeking better ways to work and new resources and tools.
Content Strategist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content strategy and project management experience.
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Strong content presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Effective communication skills.