Duckpin is on the lookout for Rollers
What’s a Roller, you ask? Good question, let us explain.
A Roller is a member of our passionate team of strategists, copywriters, designers, developers, marketing experts, and project coordinators. They are the powerful engine driving our work and relationships.
We believe that a healthy Roller is a productive Roller, and we make a serious effort to provide an extraordinary workplace. This involves respect for their time away from the office to re-energize and connect, encouraging volunteer activities through our Volunteer Time Off program, engaging in monthly team building activities, and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Does that sound like you?
The Front-End Developer at Duckpin will work on projects and support requests with external clients, the internal development team, and other internal teams.
- Serve as the primary contact with clients engaged in web support services with Duckpin
- Provide crystal clear communication to technical and non-technical clients
- Ensure efficient and quality solutions for web support requests and projects
- Align web solutions with long-term client goals (think beyond the request)
- Manage and monitor client web support budgets, ensuring clear cost expectations
- Contribute to long-term projects and new website builds
- Minimum 2 years industry experience with web design and development
- Experience in custom development for WordPress
- Knowledge of WP actions, filters, and functions
- Understanding of MySQL and phpMyAdmin
- Working knowledge of SQL and $wpdb queries
- Strong with PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, and jQuery
- Knowledge of DNS management
- Knowledge of local development best practices, particularly for teams of developers
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple support requests in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Superb attention to detail with an eye for visually appealing, effective design
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD or Sketch
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org