Duckpin is proud to introduce The Approach. Our new video series that dives into a wide range of marketing, design, and web topics.
Marketers have KPIs.
But with designers, their work is harder to measure.
Episode 1 of The Approach, Duckpin’s VP of Business Development, Sean Mulcahy, sits down with one of Duckpin’s Co-Founders and branding expert, Chad Birenbaum, to discuss The KPIs of Branding & Logos.
Key Points from This Episode
- Why getting back to the basics of branding & logos is important for businesses [2:03]
- Common branding terms that you should know and how they differ [2:50]
- What key branding element do many businesses forget about [3:38]
- The importance of “living the brand” and how it informs brand personalization [4:00]
- How a business can develop a brand strategy [7:04]
- How not having a brand strategy can hurt your business [8:37]
Enjoyed this episode? Help Duckpin out by doing one or all of the following: